Week 6- 8/02/21
Week 6- Our Key Workers
Hiya Castle Class! Can you believe it's already the last week of term?
It's gone so quickly and so slowly all at the same time! We're all looking forward to a time when we can see you again. Thank you Parents for your ongoing support for both your children and us here at St Richard's.
This week we will continue learning about Key Workers, with a focus on Emergency Service workers such as Police, Firefighters, and Medical Staff.
Key features of this week include:
- KS1 Gospel Assembly on Monday morning at 11:15.
- Science Monday- Exploring the snow!
- 1:1 Parent, Pupil and Teacher Zoom sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday between 9:30-3:00.
- Wellbeing Wednesday Afternoon- No Zoom storytime session or work set; please have some family time!
- KS1 Celebration Assembly on Thursday morning at 10:45.
- Thursday is DRESS UP DAY! :) Dress up as what you want to be when you grow up!
- RE with Mrs. Good on Friday afternoon- and Chinese New Year!
We hope you all have lots of fun this snowy and icy week! :)
Sending love and big hugs,
Miss Hunt and the Reception Team
This week's timetables:
Teach your Monster to Read: (Optional Reading Game)
Purple Mash Link: (Optional afternoon Activities)
White Rose Maths- Growing 6, 7 and 8! Week 2
Please feel free to contact Miss Hunt via phone, email, or the contact box below.
We're always here to support you with whatever you may need.