1. (Infer) Why does the explorer want to show Fred how to set a trap?
2. What does the explorer use a knife for?
3. Why can’t Fred grow a beard?
4. (Predict) Predict what ‘the trap’ might be.
5. (Retrieve) What is the explorer’s hammock made from?
6. How did the explorer know it was Fred?
Have a go at TTRS and fight for your team! Will you be an MVP this week?
English Lesson via Zoom- 10 am
Meeting Code: 724 757 6561
Just a few words of advice about the maths. Please be very honest when completing the work. You should be working it out yourself, not using a calculator. Once you have finished, then check your work against the answers. If you can't do one, leave it.
If you copy the answers, then I think you understand it and don't think you need extra help. If I can see you are struggling, then I can help you more. If you have problems dividing, click here to go to the bitesize page and that may help you :)
Parents- if you would like, this website 'oxford owl' goes through the different steps the children should know, with some helpful games to boost learning.
Afternoon Zoom- 2:45 pm
Meeting Code: 725 757 6561