Wednesday 13th January
9am - 9:10am - Arithmetic
Complete the following questions into your book.
1) Count in 6s - what will the next 5 number be after the number 12?
6 -> 12 -> ? -> ? -> ? -> ? -> ?
2) 1000 more than 2700
3) 500 less than 8000
4) 505 - 160
5) 9824 - 3627
6) 783 + 217 + 328 =
7) 48 divided by 4
Reasoning and Problem Solving - divide by 1 & itself
11:00am - 11:30am: English Task Noun Phrases
After the zoom meet/looking through the PowerPoint above - complete the following worksheet in your books.
English Extra Challenge:
Complete some sentences about Romans using noun phrases, for example:
Describe a Roman Soldier
Describe a Roman Emperor
Describe places or objects belonging to Romans
1:15pm - 2:40pm: Topic/Art
Today's lesson is following on from last week - you will be learning about why the Romans were able to defeat the Celts (Britains)
Looking through the PowerPoint - it will give you challenges and activities on the slides.
List of challenges on the PowerPoint:
1. How do we know the Romans were real?
2. Read/Listen to the Suetonius writing about Claudius’ invasion of Britain
3. What does the account of Suetonius tell us?
4. Why were the Romans able to defeat the Celts?
5. Celts fought back!
6. Describe Boudicca
7. Draw and label your own drawing of Boudicca
Lesson two - Romans
2:45pm - 3:10pm: Reading Together on Zoom