Monday 28th June 2021
One more day and we will all be back in class together!
Timetable for today:
1. 8:35am - 8:55am: Spellings and activity
2. 9am - 10am: Morning SPaG & Short Activity
3. 10am - 10:30: Reading Chapter 4 - Kensuke's Kingdom (if you haven't read the other chapters, I have included them at the bottom of this page).
4. 10:30am - 11:00am: Break
5. 11am - 12pm: RE
6. 12pm - 12:15pm: TTRS - I will be challenging you!
7. 12:15pm - 1:30pm: Lunch
8. 1:30pm - 2:10pm: Maths Input
9. 2:10pm - 2:25pm: Maths Activity
10. 2:25pm - 3pm: PE Catching
8:35am - 8:55am: Spellings - Write out each word 3 times - extra challenge can you find a meaning for each word?
9am - 10am: Morning SPaG & Short Activity
Your parent's should have received the zoom link for today's SPaG Session.
I have also put the PowerPoint on below (for those that miss the zoom) and an activity to follow for after the zoom.
10am - 10:30am: Reading Kensuke's Kingdom Chapter 4
11am - 12pm: RE
12pm - 12:15pm: TTRS
Log on to TTRS and I will be on to compete against you. You can also complete other games/activities on there too, if you do not wish to challenge Mr Annakie.
1:30pm - 2:10pm: Maths Input
Please have some paper and a pen/pencil. We will be looking at the different conversions of time.
Remember your parents have the link to the zoom.
2:10pm - 2:30pm: Maths Worksheets - You do not need to complete all of the sheets - choose questions you would like to answer
2:30pm - 3pm:
PE - Preparing for Kwik Cricket - Throwing and Catching
You will need a small space, a ball (or rolled up socks in a ball or a paper ball), your hands and eyes.
Today you will practice catching and throwing.
You will need to throw the ball up in the air doing the following things:
1. Throw the ball up and catch in two hands
2. Throw the ball up and catch in one hand (favourite hand)
3. Throw the ball up and catch in one hand (opposite hand)
4. Throw the ball up and clap three times before catching - extra challenging complete more claps or throw the ball at a small height, can you still do the three claps.
Repeat these twice.
Can you come up with your own mini challenge with catching and passing?
If you need more ideas or video help, there is a YouTube video below.