1. (Vocabulary) What does it mean to ‘sneak glances’?
2. What is a submarine?
3. (Inference) Why do people think there’s something wrong with Ahmet?
4. Do you think Jenny’s story is trustworthy? Why?
5. (Predict) Predict whether Ahmet will become friends with the children (Explain your answer, writing 'yes' or 'no' is not enough).
6. (Explain) How does the chapter get its title?
7. (Retrieve) Draw the rucksack from the description?
8. What does the narrator give Ahmet?
Play at least ten minutes on TTRS- remember, I can see how much time you play every day! Learning your times tables will make your maths lessons so much easier.
English Lesson via Zoom
Meeting code: 724 757 6561
Today we are learning about fractions greater than 1
Watch the video below and complete this week's P.E. challenge!
Just a reminder- when measuring, measure where your heel lands- not your toes.
Afternoon Zoom- 2:45pm
Meeting Code: 724 757 6561