Friday 8th January
9am - 9:10am: Arithmetic
Answer the following questions:
A) 18 x 10
B) 9 x 10
C) 38 x 10
D) 230 x 10
E) 540 = ? x 10
Challenge: F) 0.1 x 10
Divide by 10 - Reasoning and Problem Solving - Remember to note down the important information
Mr Annakie's Morning Zoom PowerPoint
11am - 11:30am: English
1. Choose a Roman God -Write down their name and what they are in charge of?
2. Can you draw your Roman God?
3. Write down everything that describes your Roman God's appearance (hair colour, eye colour, clothing, weapons etc.
4. Can you create a short paragraph describing your God. Using your skills of correct sentence punctuation and similes!
Extra challenge - describe your Gods personality - do you think they will be nice? greedy? angry? loving? Can you put this into a simile?
For example: Jupiter was as angry as an erupting volcano.
Roman Gods PowerPoint
1:15pm - 1:45pm: Reading
Following on from yesterday's reading - Antony and Cleopatra - Answer the following questions:
1. Vocabulary: Match the following words with the correct definition.
Legions an area of land under the control of a ruler or state
Commended the commander of a century in the ancient Roman army
Centurion praise, told well done
Territory not trained well or obey rules
Undisciplined a unit of 3,000–6,000 men in the ancient Roman army
2. Retrieve: Can you find and copy the simile on page 11?
3. Predict: What will happen next in the story?
1:45pm - 2:45pm: Art
Design your own Roman God for modern day things - use the headings to guide your ideas.
Cars - Ipads - Games - Travelling - Shopping - Fashion