Thursday 7th January
9am - 9:10am - Arithmetic
Complete the following questions into your book.
Round the following numbers to the nearest 10
Reasoning and Problem Solving Maths - Remember to identify the improtant information
10am - Zoom Meet and English Input
Today's lesson will be looking at using similes. A form of figurative language.
11am - 11:30am - English tasks - Choose your challenge:
Complete the one of the simile task sheets by copying it into your books.
Extra Challenge - can you complete a simile list that describes you as a person
Choose your challenge - Bronze, Silver or Gold
English Extra Challenge
1:15 - 1:45pm: Reading
We are going to start reading the following book:
1) Who do you think Cleopatra is?
2) Who do you think Anthony is?
3) What do you think will happen in the story of Anthony and Cleopatra?
Mr Annakie will read the first section tomorrow during the afternoon zoom.
1:45pm - 2:45pm: Computing - Complete some coding of games
1. You have been set three games to code on Purple Mash - complete at least one of them.
2. If you want some thing else to do - go to the Home page - Click on to Topics - Go to History - Select the Roman - complete any of the activities on there.
Purple Mash - https://www.purplemash.com/sch/strichardsct16