Week 5- 1/02/21
Week 5- Our Key Workers
Hi Castle Class. I can't believe it's week 5 already!
We miss you all so much and are excited for when we can eventually see you again. For now, the zoom calls will have to do! We're all doing a very important thing by staying at home and keeping safe!
Thanks for powering on and thank you Parents for your ongoing support.
Over the next two weeks, we will be learning about the roles of Key Workers- who they are, what they do, and why they're important right now. This week we will focus on the role of non-medical key workers, such as postmen and women, supermarket workers, bin men, bus drivers, care workers, and factory workers!
Key features of this week include:
- KS1 Gospel Assembly on Monday morning at 11:15.
- Science experiment on Monday afternoon to launch Science Mondays.
- Wellbeing Wednesday Afternoon- No Zoom storytime session or work set; please have some family time!
- KS1 Celebration Assembly on Thursday morning at 10:45.
- RE with Mrs. Good on Friday afternoon.
We hope you all have a great week and look forward to seeing your lovely smiling faces on Zoom! It makes my day lots better to see you all!
Sending love and big hugs,
Miss Hunt and the Reception Team
This week's timetables:
Teach your Monster to Read:
Purple Mash Link: (Optional afternoon Activities)
White Rose Maths- Growing 6, 7 and 8!