PE and exercise
There are lots of ways to get your children moving at home during this lockdown. It is important that your child has regular movement breaks- this will enable them to focus better on their other learning and help them keep fit! The healthier they are the better!
See these Home Learning Packs From PE Hub:
Dancing is a great way to get your child to exercise. At school, we love these Youtube Channels!
Go Noodle: https://www.youtube.com/user/GoNoodleGames
Koo Koo Kanga Roo: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJfz4ZD1ADS08wFg70j0Niw
The Learning Station: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLearningStation
Jack Hartmann, Kids Music Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/JackHartmann
Cosmic Kids Yoga: https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
NHS advice for children's health
- What can I do if my child is overweight?
- What can I do if my child is very overweight?
- Advice for parents of healthy-weight children.
- Taking care of your teeth and gums.
- Young children and food: common questions.
- Advice for fussy eaters.