Things you can do in Term 6 to help your child succeed:
- Listen to them read every day
- Read to them every day
- Encourage daily handwriting practise
- Complete the set homework each weekend to consolidate their learning
- Help them to practice writing and recognising their own name and numbers to 10 or 20
And most importantly....
- Let them rest if they need to. Stressed brains can't learn!
Homework will be set every Friday.
Please return completed homework in your homework book
by the following Wednesday.