Assistant Headteacher Position starting September 2019
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint an aspiring or experienced, innovative and highly motivated leader for our one form entry primary school, which is judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in our last inspection. In this role you will work in partnership with the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors to build on the existing high standards to make a real difference to the life chances and opportunities for our children.
Our school is an increasingly successful and popular school that is at the heart of a supportive Catholic community. The role will present you with many rewarding challenges and will involve you having full teaching responsibility for a class.
We are looking for:
- A practising Catholic or someone with a clear appreciation of Catholic education.
- A strategic leader with a proven success record of developing teaching and learning.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner who can lead, develop and enhance the practice of others.
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and ability to inspire others.
- The ability to drive forward curriculum developments.
We can offer you:
- Inspirational, talented and hardworking staff,
- A vibrant, diverse, happy and positive culture,
- Enthusiastic, respectful pupils who enjoy learning,
- An opportunity to play a crucial role in the further development of our school,
- Ongoing professional development opportunities,
- An outstanding team of staff who share a passion to provide the highest standard of education to its pupils.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged; please contact Andy Gretton , School Business Manager on 01304 201118 or email@example.com to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th May at 9am
Interviews will take place: W/C 20th May 2019
Please click on this link to find out more information and links to the application forms on Kent Teach.