English - Poetry Day 2
Following on from yesterday's lesson, you will need your handwritten version from yesterday to complete the first English challenge for today:
3. Find what it is that each month brings. Illustrate your hand-written version of the poem using appropriate colours to suit the seasons and including any details listed. e.g. sheaves of corn, dancing daffodils, the frozen lake.
4. Answer the questions below:
• Why is the daffodil dancing?
• Why has the poet used the word scatter to describe the daisies?
• Which three flowers does June bring?
• Name three things that happen in the winter months.
• Which month do you like best? Explain using evidence from the poem.