1. Read an extract from Harry Potter
- Read Quidditch. What did Harry learn about Quidditch? Which of these imagined facts is the best would you say?
- Watch the film version of Harry learning the rules of Quidditch. What do you learn from the film that you don’t learn from the book?
2. Remind yourself about adverbs
- Use the PowerPoint to hear the teaching about adverbs. If this is not possible, use the Revision Card to remind yourself.
- Complete Adverb Practice.
3. Now for some writing
- Watch the film scene of Harry’s first Quidditch match.
- Write some sentences that use adverbs to describe the match. Use Adverbs List to help you.
Try these Fun-Time Extras
- Can you write some sentences with adverbs about a sport that you enjoy?
- Can you find out more about the rules of Quidditch?