1. Read about a tourist attraction
- Read Warner Bros. Studio Tour Part 1. Which part of the tour do you think the writer enjoyed the most? Why?
- Challenge yourself to read Warner Bros. Studio Tour Part 2. What does the writer say happens when you’re in Diagon Alley?
- Who do you think these reports are written for?
2. Make notes about the two reports
- Use Information Notes to make notes about some of the facts that are included in the two pieces of writing.
- Use your notes to tell someone else about the Studio Tour.
3. Find out more about the Studio Tour.
- Watch the advert for the tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_FW0rQS0k
- Now explore the website to find out more information about the tour:
- Write about your ideas using What do you think about Harry Potter Studio Tour?
Imagine a theme-park based on your favourite book or film (other than Harry Potter!). What would be included? Can you draw and write to describe it? Or could you create it on a game? (Minecraft, tycoon etc)