Here are some reading tasks for you to complete:
1. Choose one of the books you have at home and design a new front cover and title for the book, thinking about what happens in the book to help you.
2. Read a book you have at home and draw a setting from the book and label it.
3. Read a book and find all the words which end with the suffixes 'ed' and 'ing' e.g reading, jumping, lived, walked... Make a list of these words.
4. Read your favourite book. Write some questions that you would like to ask your favourite book character; remember to use question marks at the end of your questions.
5. Read a book and write a list of the events that take place in the order they happen.