1. Read a story
- Read King Midas and the Donkey Ears. Have you ever heard the story before? Does it remind you of anything or anyone?
2. Order the events of the story
- Look at the events on Story Order. They’re in the wrong order. Put them in the right order by cutting them out or numbering them.
- Illustrate each of the events.
Share your Story Order with a grown-up. Use it to tell them the story of King Midas and the Donkey Ears.
3. Answer some questions
- Read King Midas and the Donkey’s Ears Questions.
- Think about your answers and then write them as clear sentences.
- Can you design a hat or disguise that King Midas could have worn to have kept his ears secret?
- Can you make a play up about this story? You could use real people to act it or play characters.
- Can you make sets of donkey ears for your family? And can you persuade them to wear them?!