1. Read a report about Lego Star Wars
• Read Lego Star Wars Game Description. Read it twice: the first time in your head and the second time out loud.
• Who do you think this report is written for?
2. Remind yourself about the features of Non-Chronological Reports
• Use the Revision Card to remind yourself about the features of Non-Chronological Reports.
• Which of these features can you find in the Lego Star Wars Game Description? Write and highlight the text to show where you find them.
Share your highlighting with a grown-up. Explain the features that you have spotted.
3. Read some more reports
• Read the report for Just Dance and Super Mario Kart.
• You could challenge yourself to read the report for Zelda too. (It is more complicated.)
• Look at Technical Language to Spot. Can you write an explanation of at least three of these pieces of vocabulary?
• Can you pick one more of these games and research more about it? Try to find five more facts.
• Can you make an illustration that would go with one of these reports?