1. Read two opinions about the Harry Potter Studio Tour
2. Imagine the writers
3. Imagine a brilliant or an awful day
Geography: PICTURING THE SEAS
This photo activity is a starting point for exploring the topic of oceans and plastics pollution.
Look at the photos (can be downloaded below) and use coloured pens.
1. Discuss what you see in the photo and how it makes makes you feel.
2. Then write down as many questions as you can on the large sheet of paper around it.
3. Now try to answer some of your questions with a parent or a family member, you can probably answer some straight away, while others will need to be researched.
Once completed read this statement:
These photos all relate to plastic pollution in our oceans. This is an issue that threatens the future of our seas and our planet. We can all do something about plastic pollution and this will be explored in later activities.